This is long arm services for quilting your quilt in an all over style, edge to edge, in one pattern.
• Please press & square your quilt. Trim any loose threads.
• If your quilt has a specific direction, please mark the top
with a safety pin.
• Please iron & square your backing fabric. An additional $50
will be added to square up your quilt back.
• Back & batting must be minimally 4" larger than your quilt on each of the 4 sides. (if your quilt top is 40” x 40”, then
your quilt back needs to be 48” x 48”)
• Make sure that all seams are tight enough to handle being
stretched on a frame.
• Warm & natural cotton batting, or quilters dream washable wool batting, is preferred. (Quilters dream cotton batting stretches on the long arm frame, & may result in uneven areas of thickness & puckering) Alternatively, I can provide batting @ NYC retail price.
• Puckers, tucks, frayed seams, and fullness cannot be quilted out!!
• I will provide you a choice of thread colors to match your quilt top & back, cost: $2.00/ bobbin.
• Trimming of your completed quilt is also not included.
• level 1
meandering swirls, circles in circles, or hearts
$ 0.02/per sq inch to $0.03/per sq inch (depending on density)
• level 2 pantograph
$ 0.03/per sq inch to $ 0.04/per sq inch (depending on pattern)
• Thread $2.00/bobbin.
• Burying threads $20.
• Squaring up back $25.
• Make binding $0.15/per linear inch
• Attach binding to front of quilt via machine $0.10/per linear
inch (binding on back of quilt to be stitched by customer)
• Attach binding to front of quilt via machine $0.15/per linear
inch (top stitching will be visible on front & back of quilt)
• Rush orders: additional fee of 25% of your total cost.
• I will charge actual return shipping via ups or usps. Alternatively, we can make arrangements to meet in Manhattan, NY.
I accept paypal, venmo, & credit cards.
VERY IMPORTANT: **I own cats**
I cannot guarantee that some general cat hair will not land on your quilt. If you are highly allergic, you might want to consider another long arm service.
Copyright © beansy quilts. All rights reserved.Designed and hosted by GloDerWorks